Bray Women’s Health Centre Offer Crisis Pregnancy Appointments.
Our pregnancy counselling is free, non-judgemental and completely confidential.
Pregnancy counselling can provide an opportunity for you to explore your feelings about your pregnancy and to discuss the options open to you in confidence and privacy.
We provide information on parenting, adoption and terminations including information on social welfare entitlements, accommodation, legal rights and support services.
An abortion is a procedure to end a pregnancy. A woman may choose to have an early medical abortion for a range of different reasons; our staff are non-judgemental and will support you in the procedure in a safe environment. To find our more about this, please visit https://www2.hse.ie/services/unplanned-pregnancy/
My Options has a HSE freephone line that provides free and confidential information and counselling to people experiencing an unplanned pregnancy. It provides information and counselling Monday to Friday (9am to 9pm) and Saturdays (10am to 2pm) and provides medical advice 24/7. You can access this service by calling 1800 828 010.
- FREE pregnancy testing.
- FREE medical care during your pregnancy.
- FREE crisis pregnancy counselling, by a counsellor who will give you all the information on parenting, adoption and abortion.
- FREE appointment with one of our GP’s to discuss a termination.
- FREE early medical abortion.
- FREE post-abortion counselling by a trained counsellor.
- FREE medical check-up after an abortion that has been done with one of our doctors.
Call now for an appointment on 01 276 1522.